Pages

27.11.12

BOX.

Chic boxing
chic boxing
Chic Boxing (Vogue Paris)
Chic Boxing for Vogue Paris
Chic Boxing for Vogue Paris
chic boxing: edita vilkeviciute by lachlan bailey for vogue paris april 2012
chic boxing: edita vilkeviciute by lachlan bailey for vogue paris april 2012

When I moved and joined my new gym, I started taking a boxing class. A new pair of gloves and pack of wrist wrap later and I am officially obsessed. It's something I always wanted to try but had a hard time finding a class that wasn't kickboxing but actually required punching a bag. I look forward to Mondays and the inevitable soreness that makes typing on Tuesday a little more difficult. 

I found these pics of Edita Vilkeviciute for Vogue Paris. I might as in love with these photos as my new class...

No comments:

Post a Comment