Pages

26.11.12

BOTTLE GREEN

thanksgiving021
thanksgiving031
thanksgiving030
thanksgiving022
thanksgiving025
thanksgiving024
thanksgiving028
Gap legging jean;  J.Crew blazer; Zara topGap Beacon hat; Vintage clutch; Aldo pumps; Robinson earrings; H&M sunglasses; Revlon in "Toast of New York"


In one of my recent posts, I expressed my love for burgundy. Another color I've always loved for fall is green. From emerald to hunter green, any shade will do. This season's hot shade is "bottle green." I must say I absolutely love this color. It's dark like hunter green but has a subtle blue tint. This color would look great on any skin tone. I was eyeing these green jeans from the Gap and snatched them up recently on super sale. 

Here are some of favorite bottle green picks: 


3 comments:

  1. love this look, cute hat!

    want to follow each other? :)

    www.anightinnyc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful.
    Getting FREE Christmas Gifts Here
    http://www.japan-lingzhi-2daydiet.com/Christmas.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite color is green and this green is to die for! I love everything about this look & report back about your boxing class--I've been interested but haven't been able to talk myself into it yet!

    Saying 'HI' from SGBC

    ReplyDelete