Pages

8.6.12

WEEK IN REVIEW

image

1. With Summer brings festivals. I'm so excited because my bf and I are planning to go here this weekend! The weather is supposed to be gorgeous! So excited to taste great food and just walk around.
2. Our mission to try a new brunch spot is still in effect! 5Church is a new restaurant that just opened near me and they are having their first Sunday brunch this weekend, complete with live music!
3. My favorite show, Pretty Little Liars, had its season premiere this week! I am obsessed with the show. If you haven't watched it, you need to.
4. Still cleaning out my closet! Why does it feel like the more you clean, the more clothes appear?


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the summer! And I agree the more I clean the more clothes I find.

    ReplyDelete