Pages

3.8.11

{ inspiration + a vintage mirror }

Today as I was looking through some interior design blogs I ran across this! How beautiful is this mirror?!? I've been looking for some wall art for my apt and I love how something so simple can take a plain mirror and turn it into art.


I guess I am a little biased ;)



I may turn this into a DIY project and everyone knows I love a good art project. A vintage mirror paired with a your favorite quote, poem, or song lyrics and you have a custom art piece. hmmmmm...


xoxo,

Marche'

2 comments:

  1. I love this...it looks so simple yet so unique! The hardest part will be deciding what life altering quote/lyric/motivational saying to use...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill Scott has a line from a song on her "Jill Scott: Experience" album. She sings "I walk into a brand new day..." Based on the online translator, it means "Je marche dans une marque le jour nouveau" in French! So I get my name and a little inspiration :) Just need to double check that the translation is correct.

    ReplyDelete