Pages

9.8.11

{ blush + wine }

In my { color blocking + interior design } post, I talked about how much I loved pairing colors that were unexpected. Well, I also adore monochromatic looks. Pairing colors in the same family can have just as much of an impact. This past summer, I scored some amazing blush pink pieces. I love the color and used it as my "summer neutral." Come fall, I'll have a hard time letting them go. Instead of packing my new loves away, I decided to pair them with darker pieces. I absolutely love how blush looks with wine. They're in the same color family and compliment each other very well. Cheers to me keeping my new finds for another season. Here are some of my favorite blush and wine pieces. Enjoy!


wine jeans-rag bone skinny stretch jeans rag bone
rag & bone via Nordstrom




cutest girl shoes ever via jcrew


xoxo,
Marche'

No comments:

Post a Comment