Pages

27.3.14

SCALLOPED

Asos shirt with dramatic ruffle (similar in black), J.Crew matchstick jeans (similar coated version), Nine West x Instyle heels, Asos satchel bag with scallop bar detail (available in cream here), Madewell bracelet, vintage hoops + watch, Revlon lipstick in "Fuchsia" 

I love this bag from Asos. It's large enough for me to use for work and fit in my large collection of pens, highlighters, post-its, etc. (I love office supplies). I wore this outfit earlier in the day when it was still warm but threw on a sweater and my Gap ombre moto jacket (last seen here) when it started to rain and get colder. I think it's safe to say these snakeskin pumps have become a staple in my closet. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the mint pop against the bronze pants. Lovely look, especially that bag!

    Roni
    www.styleandpoise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look, i love the bag.
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you paired the bright handbag with this outfit. Especially loving the shirt too!

    ReplyDelete