Pages

15.1.14

HEALTH + BEAUTY BUYS


I recently saw this new 7 day skin detox peel on bareMinerals website. After hearing more about it from one of the bareMinerals' sales associates, I am really excited about purchasing this and trying it out. I have a few areas of hyper pigmentation. I have been wanting something less harsh than a chemical peel. Much like their other products, this skin peel is made from natural ingredients. 


This is an obvious choice. I always heard people speak of the Clarisonic Mia and how great the results can be. I was a little apprehensive about purchasing one until I attended the Saks 5th Avenue Beauty presentation here. After their makeup artists praised the Mia, I knew I had to get it. I recently purchased this and it should be delivered soon. 


I heard about this cleanse from Jillian. I have been wanting to try a cleanse and I love that this one is from a local seller. She even delivers to your house! I'm ready to reset my body and get the toxins out! 


What are some of your recent health and beauty products buys or wants? 

No comments:

Post a Comment