Pages

18.11.13

DEAR WEEKEND

This weekend we headed out of town to catch the Charlotte Bobcats v. Miami Heat game. Before we left, I stopped by Madewell and purchased a pair of their Skinny Skinny coated jeans in "Grassland" (pictured below). Let me tell ya'll something. These are THE best jeans I own. I originally wanted the high waist skinny but was assured by the saleswoman that the waist would be high enough for me. They are so comfortable and flattering. The coating makes them look like leather. They also are super long for you tall girls and I cuffed them. You can find them here (also in black). 

We had awesome seats and the game was really good. We were hoping that the game would not be a blowout. (we're Heat fans FYI). After the game we ate a late dinner at Rooster's Kitchen. It was one of the best dinners I've had in a long time. When we snagged tickets to the game, I wanted to take advantage of our weekend trip to Charlotte and head to Ikea to get some much needed additions for my place. 

We capped the weekend off with The Best Man Holiday. I am a die hard fan of the first movie. I couldn't get over how much I laughed and cried in one movie. It was an emotional roller coaster! Needless to say, I've assembled a few of my Ikea pieces but will finish today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment