Pages

7.10.13

SCENT


As I get older, I start to appreciate certain things like: quality pajamas, a great swimsuit, and 
fabulous perfume. I'm one of those people who only had perfume if it was gifted to me during a holiday. On the rare occasion I purchased my own, it was Ralph Lauren Blue (which was great by the way). The most recent perfume I purchased was Miss Dior which smells great. Now, I want something new. 

I was introduced to some amazing fragrances when I went to the Beauty Week preview at Saks a couple weeks ago. I love scents that aren't super "flowery." Not surprisingly, I'm drawn to unisex scents because they remind me of cologne. All the scents below are unique and certainly unforgettable once you smell them. 




Bond No. 9 Signature (for men and women!)

No comments:

Post a Comment