Pages

25.9.13

SAKS FIFTH AVENUE: BEAUTY BLOGGER COCKTAIL PARTY


Yesterday I had the pleasure of attending a Beauty Blogger Cocktail Party at Saks Fifth Avenue here in Raleigh. We were offered a behind-the-scenes look at new fall makeup trends. We heard from insiders from awesome brands like Kiehls and Bobbi Brown. We also got a chance to go inside Saks' exclusive handbag room which houses every designer handbag that you have ever dreamed of. I have my eye on the red Givenchy Antigona bag

Now back to beauty, we had the first look at Saks' upcoming Beauty Week. Beauty Week runs from September 26th until October 5th and is full of fabulous events: 

September 26th: 
Kick-Off Beauty Week - Wine, Women & Shoes @ Marbles Kids Museum 7-10pm

September 26/27th: 
Tweet and Treat Bar - Tweet from Saks Raleigh Beauty Week on these days and receive a FREE fragrance sample from Creed and Bond No. 9

September 28th: 
Find your signature fragrance with Jo Malone

October 3rd:
Happy Hour event with Bond No. 9 - Celebrating the introduction of a New Bond fragrance - Perfumista Avenue

October 4/5th: 
MASTER THE LOOK - Experience the latest Fall 2013 beauty trends with hands-on, how-to days - ALL Saks beauty brands



I'm so excited about Saks' upcoming Beauty Week. I've already scheduled a free facial with Amy Douglas at Sisely in the Saks Spa Room. If you are in the Raleigh area, you should definitely take advantage of Beauty Week and all that Saks has to offer! 


disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. I just love sharing beauty secrets! 


3 comments:

  1. Great event! I wish they had an event like this down in Miami :(

    With Love,
    Ashley
    AsassyWoman.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. Looks like such a wonderful event. I definitely need to get Clarisonic face scrubber thingies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got those ankle pants as well. Have received many compliments!

    ReplyDelete