Pages

3.7.13

WORK TO WEEKEND: NEON SILK SKIRT


Weekend // skirt - blouse - earrings - cuff - sandals - clutch - sunglasses 


Remember the skirt I mentioned in yesterday's post? I thought it would be fun to use it in today's Work To Weekend post. I love a great pencil skirt as I may have mentioned only a thousand times on this blog. But they really are so versatile. Not only is this Madewell skirt under $30, it's bright color and light silk fabric make it anything but basic. With it's bright color I thought it best to pair with a neutral. The navy and white striped blouse and navy blazer really ground this outfit and make it more fitting for work. I love the touch of the leopard print flats. As much as I love heels, flats are often more practical. 

What are you waiting for? Get over to Madewell and snag this skirt (it also comes in neon pink!) before it's gone. Have a great holiday tomorrow for those of you celebrating. 

No comments:

Post a Comment