Pages

1.5.13

WORK TO WEEKEND: MINT MOTO JACKET


WORK |  jacket // necklace // blouse // bag // skirt // shoes 
WEEKEND | jacket // shorts // sandals // bangles // tank // clutch


I'm a big fan of blazers. Blazers are definitely a staple for work and for play. Sometimes it's fun to venture out and try new silhouettes. One jacket I love to wear is the moto jacket. I love this one from Zara. The mint color is perfect for spring and the print is great too. This mint pencil skirt is the perfect compliment. Pair it with this jacket and you have a fabulous spin on the work suit. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Zara jacket so much until I tried it on. It just looked a little wonky. Loved the print so much that I opted for the shorts in the same fabric.

    Great picks! I love the skirt and the top left shoes.

    ReplyDelete