Pages

14.5.13

SUMMER ESCAPE: CHARLESTON


One thing I love about summer is the chance to pack up and getaway for the weekend. I live for little summer escapes. One place I always try to go is Charleston, SC. My dad grew up in Charleston and several members of his (very large) family still live there. I love exploring the historic sites, eating the delicious food, and relaxing on Folly Beach. Here's what I'd throw in my suitcase for my trip to low country. 

poolside: J.Crew retro bikini top and high-waist bottom //  Zara long fishbones earrings // Butter London "Molly Coddled" nail polish // Mar Y Sol baja woven tote // Tory Burch Luna tunic // Ray Ban folding wayfarer

exploring: J.Crew raffia stripe pant //  Gap leather tote // C. Wonder shark tooth studs // Zara sandals with tassels // Madewell scenic view top

brunch: Zara leather sandal // Rag & Bone norfolk dress // J.Crew panama hat // Jules Smith gold prism hoop earrings // Rebecca Minkoff skylar bag 



2 comments:

  1. Nice picks! Enjoy your getaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hometown! I love going home to visit my family...wonder if your dad and I are related? LOL

    ReplyDelete