Pages

5.2.13

SNAP

Street-Style Photographer Tommy Ton Shoots the Menswear Scene
Street-Style Photographer Tommy Ton : the tribal headpiece !!
Photography Tips From Style.com Street-Style Photographer Tommy Ton
Street-Style Photographer Tommy Ton
Street-Style Photographer Tommy Ton Shoots the Menswear Scene

Like most bloggers, I started blogging as a creative outlet. I never imagined that I would continue blogging over a year later. I also didn't think that I would develop such a passion for photography. I have barely been able to put my camera down. I'm excited to take some photography classes to really learn how to use my camera. My little brother has even discovered his love of taking pictures. He takes all my outfit posts for this blog. He's so young and full of talent. 


What have you discovered through blogging? 




images | tommyton

No comments:

Post a Comment