Pages

5.9.12

WHITE. AFTER LABOR DAY.

White is one of my favorite colors to wear. I live in my white jeans. Now that Labor Day has come and gone, we are unofficially in Fall. While I'm not one to break the rules, "No White After Labor Day" is one I don't mind breaking. Here are some ways to wear your white after Labor Day. 


With deeper neutrals...
summer whites to fall: white skirt, cognac brown blouse, black bag

With a tailored navy blazer + chambray shirt...
denim shirt, white jeans, blazer

With your favorite leather pants...
Kate Moss Style Icon - leather trousers & white blazer

With an equally chic white blouse (go big or go home)...
white shirt, white trousers

With a belt + your favorite fall jacket...
Love the feminine dress with the cargo jacket and leather belt

With cozy knits...
Bambi for Textile Elizabeth and James, white

How do you wear your white after Labor Day? 

No comments:

Post a Comment