Pages

9.7.12

CLOSET CLEANOUT

Glam closet

I've finally been making some progress in my closet cleanout/organization (I wish it could look like the picture above when it's finished)! Although I am far from finished, I am slowly realizing that I have way too much stuff that I never wore/wear anymore. So, I have decided to sell these neglected items so they can live in a good home where they will be loved and appreciated. I will be updating this list throughout my closet cleaning process. 


 
Bebe sequin lace up dress. Size M. Worn once. $50


 
ASOS beaded dress. Size US 6. Worn once. $35


 
ASOS raw edge layered ruffle dress. Size 4. Worn once. $25


 
ASOS mesh + ruffle blouse with open back. Size L. Never worn. $25


 
Arden B. jeans. Size 29R. $25


BCBG black sandal. Size 9.5. $30


If you're interested in an item, please email me first and then we can proceed with PayPal for your purchase. Once I receive payment, I'll ship your item(s) within 3-5 days. Email me for purchase(s) and/or if you have any questions at: eyecandy828@gmail.com. US readers only! No international shipping. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of a closet cleanse. That inspiration closet is dreamy!

    Jillian
    www.NuSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete