Pages

6.6.12

PRODUCE SECTION

Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2012 show in Milan was a sign of things to come because produce-inspired prints are everywhere! Not just fruits, vegetables are on everything too! At first I thought the prints were a little juvenile but these looks are fresh and pretty gorgeous! Here are some of my picks for those of you who can't get enough of this trend. 


producesection

1. Dolce & Gabbana printed brocade cotton-blend mini dress // 2. Anya Hindmarch fruits & vegetables tote // 3. Thakoon silk fruit print shorts // 4. Easton Pearson printed silk-satin top // 5. Equipment silk daddy shirt in fruit print // 6. Beyond The Valley fruit print skirt // 7. Vanessa Arizaga fruit cake silver charm bracelet // 8. J. Crew prickly pear string bikini 


What do you say? Yay or nay? 

2 comments:

  1. I love these! Not sure about the cucumbers though. I'm going to check out some veggie totes for summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I like the tote the best too. Perfect for summer!

      Delete