Pages

7.5.12

DEAR WEEKEND

This weekend was full of events. Cinco de Mayo + the Kentucky Derby both happened! But I must admit, I was looking forward to the big boxing match this weekend! I grew up watching boxing with my dad and I still love watching with him now! He's so animated. I think he entertains me more than the matches! I also had the chance to do one of my most favorite things in life, furniture shoooooop! My aunt has been shopping for a new leather chair for a little bit and found the perfect chair! Teal is her absolute favorite color and she actually purchased a chair that exact color! 


I've become addicted to these large bottles of Smart Water. I used to only drink the smaller ones but now I'm getting through two of these a day and can't get enough.

Found these cheap bottles of neon polish! Now the challenge is deciding which I'll use first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment