Pages

29.3.12

SPRING UNIFORM

Months ago I posted about my fall uniform. Now that Spring is here I figured why not share my favorite outfit for warm weather months. I love pencil skirts and own a lot of them. So when it warms up, I pull them right out. Take my beloved pencil skirt and pair it with a dainty blouse and flat sandals and voila! (sometimes I switch the pencil skirt for tailored shorts when I want to be more casual) Here are some pieces I can't wait to get my hands on: 


Pencil Skirt: 

Image 4 of ASOS Pencil Skirt with Circle Crochet Hem Image 4 of ASOS Pencil Skirt with Split FrontImage 4 of ASOS Ponti Pencil Skirt With Pockets Image 4 of ASOS Pencil Skirt With Laser Cut Detail 
clockwise from top l:  1 // 2 // // 4 


Feminine Blouse: 

Image 1 of ASOS Sheer Top With Peplum  
 Image 1 of ASOS Cotton Lace Blouse With Double Collar
clockwise from top l: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4


Flat Sandals: 

 
 
clockwise from top l: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 


What's your spring go-to look? 

No comments:

Post a Comment