Pages

22.3.12

KNICKERS

kind of obsessed with this look from #PFW

Ever since Paris Fashion Week a few weeks ago, I cannot get this outfit out of my head. I love the coat but I must say my favorite part of this outfit is the knickers/shorts. I've been seeing knickers on a few sites and I always like them but never thought anyone would wear them outside and look this stylish! I still wouldn't take the plunge but for those of you who are daring enough, here are some I like: 

Image 4 of ASOS PU Knicker Short in Floral Print

Image 4 of ASOS High Sequin Knicker Shorts

Image 4 of ASOS Knicker Shorts With Mex Tex Sequins 
here 
(ok these may be a possibility but my 
mother would kill me)

Image 4 of ASOS Zig Zag Sequin Knicker Short

Image 4 of ASOS Sequin Knicker Short 

So who is willing to take the plunge?

No comments:

Post a Comment