Pages

15.3.12

BLACK. WHITE.






Blouse Old Navy // Blazer F21(love the collar on this) // Scallop hem shorts ASOS (similar option in lace here) // Gold cuffs F21 ( you can buy a set of cuffs here here and here) // Tights Hue // Pumps Aldo // Clutch ASOS 


When I think of classic style, I think of black and white. And what can be more classic than a white blouse? I love white button up shirts so much and I own so many. Some traditional and some with a twist. I can't get enough. You can wear one with a pair of jeans, and skirt, or a suit and your outfit is instantly transformed. It's the perfect complement to all the bold florals, pretty pastels, and bright neons that are currently on the scene. Here are a few of my favorite:

OOAK Vintage Lit Club Top
J.Crew Silk Pintuck Blouse
Theory Deronisa Gathered Silk Blouse
Vince Keyhole Silk Blouse
Stella McCartney Ruffled Silk Blouse
Rachel Roy Cut Out Shoulder Silk Blouse





4 comments: