Pages

20.2.12

{ dear weekend }

As I type this post, I am interrupted by messages that it's snowing. How could this be? I thought we had narrowly escaped such a thing this winter! Ha! Luckily my weekend was productive. I have been searching for the perfect velvet, navy tufted ottoman. While I found an amazing one at a local boutique in my hometown, I have yet to pull the trigger on it. So, I headed to IKEA and purchased a simple version for now and I am so glad I did. It's made such a difference. Plus, I found an amazing gold leaf tray from Hobby Lobby for only $5! Seriously, if you are looking for a great tray, they have every color of the rainbow! I love how adding a new piece of furniture in your place can give you a whole new attitude. Much like an outfit. Do you agree?






xo, 
Marche'

No comments:

Post a Comment