Pages

1.2.12

{ cosby sweater }








sweater Gap // tshirt Gap // leggings Hue // boots Aldo // aviators Aldo // 

My close friend from law school and I discussed the epicness of the Cosby Sweater. Let's be honest, all the fashion on The Cosby Show was pretty amazing. Denise and Claire were so chic. But, one cannot ignore the Cosby Sweater. This winter, I plan on wearing plenty of  chunky Cosby Sweaters.

If you are looking to start or add to your collection of chunky knits, here are some of my current favorites:
Free People Cozy Kisses Cardigan
Chloe Chunky Knit Wool Blend Sweater
Topshop Knitted Chunky Knit Jumper
Topshop Knitted Fluro Mix Jumper

xo,
Marche'

3 comments:

  1. sweet boots and fun nail detail!

    x
    http://james1542.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm slightly obsessed with doing my nails like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog! And the neutrality of your outfit! I'm your newest follower!

    Hilary
    theyoungandthenaive.com

    ReplyDelete