Pages

26.1.12

{ my beauty faves }







For someone who loves beauty products, I've been using the same ones for years. My experimentation is usually limited to my nail polish and lipstick. A majority of my favorites are drugstore finds. I mean who doesn't get lost for hours in those aisles? I know I do! I often find that the quality is just as good and the price point is even better. None of my favorite products cost more than $30!

More important than my makeup is how I treat the skin underneath it. I'm always on the lookout for better, healthier skincare options. Recently, I was informed about SkinCeuticals. I was so convinced I ordered the cleanser. It not only cleanses the skin but it also exfoliates at the same time. Looks like I'll finally be adding something new to the rotation. 

What are some of your favorite beauty products?


xo, 
Marche'

1 comment:

  1. I'm like you...When I find something I like I usually hate to change lol...fun blog!

    check out my new blog.

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete