Pages

17.1.12

{ a fresh pair of sneaks }


Like many young women my age, I am a self-professed former tomboy. Until 8th grade I was obsessed with all things sports, dirt, and of course, sneakers. After I hit high school, I rarely ever wore sneakers or flats for that matter. Now I really, really, really want a pair of high top sneakers. The offerings now are way more chic than they were when I was 12. For example, Isabel Marant's Willow sneaker has been seen on the feet of every celeb and chic civilian lately. 


Isabel Marant isn't the only designer pumping out high end sneakers. Lanvin, Chloe, and Maison Martin Margiela are just some of the other designers producing chic high tops. If you're like me, you probably think it's silly to spend hundreds of dollars on a pair of sneakers you can't even workout in (reasonable minds can differ). If so, there are plenty of affordable alternatives out there that are just as fabulous. 


1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

The gray pair are my absolutely favorites and are on my wish list as we speak. Hurry up and buy and pair and throw them on with a pair of your skinny jeans or leather pants, a cute t-shirt, and a blazer. 


xo, 
Marche' 

No comments:

Post a Comment