Pages

30.1.12

{ dear weekend }

Although my weekend was filled largely with a CLE (a course used to satisfy hours needed every year to keep your bar license...yes, it is as fun as it sounds), I started it by enjoying Restaurant Week. It seems like it is always going on, but it never ceases to be a treat. Sometimes restaurants give you a menu that really doesn't give you an idea of what they usually serve. Luckily, we went to Mickey & Mooch. I went one time years ago and it was as delicious as I remembered. Not to mention, their menu for the week was no different than their original menu. 





My closest law school friend came into town for the CLE. It's pretty much a requirement that I go with friends to a CLE and that we bookend them with delicious meals and eat tasty snacks throughout. It worked like a charm this time. 


xo, 
Marche'

No comments:

Post a Comment