Pages

9.1.12

{ dear weekend }

This weekend was very low key partly because I had an awful migraine during most of it which pretty much leaves me bedridden. Luckily I was able to spend some time with my family and eat some good food. Unfortunately I was not able to get that rest that I so desperately need. Luckily (I guess) my project is going to be on hold tomorrow so maybe my day of rest is coming right when I need it. 

I love this pairing ( F21 necklace + J.Crew blouse )

I have many restaurant favorites and this lobster queso dip is no exception. 

I am obsessed with office supplies. Nothing is better than a fresh planner. 

mmmmm belgian waffles. I need to start making these. 


xo, 
Marche' 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I love it! The stones are much more sparkly than they look on the picture.

    ReplyDelete