Pages

15.12.11

{ gift guide: boy, oh boy }

I have to admit, my favorite person to buy presents for is my little brother. He's 15 so he loves tech toys and clothes aaaaaand pretty much anything that's remotely cool. I actually want everything on this list too. Aren't the best gifts the ones you can use/borrow/steal? Here are some gifts for the favorite men in your life.


1. Archie Grand "Lawyers I Met and Liked" & "Secret Agents I Met and Liked" Journals: $18.70 each
2. Distinguished Cravat "Kwame" bow tie: $59.99
3. Urban Outfitters Grass Charging Station: $24.00
4. ASOS Wool Quilted Jacket: $136.35
5. Numark iDJ Live: $149
6. Skullcandy RocNation Aviator Headphones: $150
7. Urban Outfitters Stealth Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses: $18.00
8. Muhle Basic 4 Nickel-plated, Pure Badger Shaving Set: $120.50

My inner tomboy is jumping with joy right now. Check back next week for hostess with the mostest gifts!

xoxo,
Marche'

No comments:

Post a Comment