Pages

12.12.11

{ dear weekend }

I can hardly believe that Christmas is next week! I still have tons of shopping to do! Even though I like to get most of my shopping early, I must confess that I love venturing out on Christmas Eve to pick up last minutes items. It provides excellent people watching opportunities and it's fun to hunt for presents with my mom. This weekend we ventured out to get a tree. Searching through aisles and aisles of fresh Christmas trees and taking the perfect one home to decorate is my favorite holiday tradition! Looking through ornaments that have been passed down and sharing old stories make holidays special. Have any of you put your tree up? What's your favorite holiday tradition?



My baby picture in an old ornament :)

The baby's first ornament. Obsessed.

These red glass teardrop ornaments were my Grandmother's. Absolutely L.O.V.E.


xoxo,
Marche'

No comments:

Post a Comment