Pages

3.11.11

{ get inspired }

In my last lately post, I posted a picture of my old cork board from law school. I brought it back to my apartment this past weekend and I'm so excited because I used it for an inspiration board in law school. Now, I'm excited to use it as inspiration for jewelry and artwork and this blog of course. Look at how these inspiration boards inject life into these rooms? How could you not get inspired?

Pinned Image

Pinned Image
love the lamps!

Pinned Image




(via)

xoxo,
Marche'

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I usually do vision boards on poster boards but my vision for the year usually changes. A cork board can be changed and I LOVE the idea of it being eye candy for a room. Totally going to get a big ass cork board at your favorite store, Target, and this will be a project for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete