Pages

28.10.11

{ studs }

Lately I have been searching for a sofa table to put behind my sofa and a console table to put near my front door or under my living room window. I had an idea about what I wanted. Something simple with a little edge or quirkiness. Then, I ran across some tables that were perfect! They all had something in common...they were studded! I love studded clothing and accessories but never thought twice about carrying my love over to home furnishings! Now I am determined to have a piece of studded furniture in my apartment.

1 - 2 - 3 - 4


Instead of the insanely overpriced options I found, I am putting this on the top of my DIY list! I'm thinking about adding studs to this table from Ikea.


Now I need to decide which studs:

OR


What do you think about studded furniture? I'm really excited about this project and I can do it all for under $200!


P.S. There is still time to enter the 26 giveaway and win a $100 J.Crew gift card! Enter here :)


xoxo,
Marche'


No comments:

Post a Comment