Pages

14.9.11

{ oh baby }

Like many of you I was beyond excited about Beyonce's announcement that she was with child. Woot! Then I started to think, what would this soon-to-be rap/r&b/pop royal infant need? Forget pacifiers and burp clothes and plain old diapers. This baby is going to need fabulous things to match it's fabulous life...


Let's hope it's a girl because that increases the likelihood that they will name the baby Marche'


This will be the baby's main nursery.





But, we all know little princess carter will have more than
one nursery. Get real.

A simple black and white nursery would suit the little princess very nicely. How perfect is the mural of NYC on the wall. Empire State of Mind indeed.

Elegant Black and White Babies Rooms Decoration ideas

Elegant Black and White Babies Rooms Decorations ideas

Of course she'll need a nursery when she visits Mama and Papa Knowles (assuming they're on again) in Texas. This nursery calls for southern charm + whimsey.

girls nursery decorating ideas

modern girls baby nursery

nursery chandelier fabric draped ceiling

Of course a diva has to get around in style...

Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Richie are among the celebs who own the Silver Cross pram. Of course Mama Bey Bey is going to be pushing one.



Clothes make the baby. Actually the baby's mama makes the clothes.

Knitted baby turbans. Perfect


Burberry "Layette Senna" Tee and Bib Set - Sizes 1-18 Months

7 For All Mankind Infant Girls' "The Skinny" Jeans - Sizes 12-24 Months


No Barbies for this baby...


I'm pretty obsessed with the next two and have always vowed to myself that I would buy them for my own kids.

Piccadilly Playhouse  - Toys 'R' Us -  Playhouses - FAO Schwarz®

This giraffe is almost 8 feet tall! I've wanted it forever. Do you
think it would scare a kid? I'm sure baby Jay-Z will have her
own bodyguard so she won't be scared of anything.

Giraffe - Extra Large  - Hansa Toys -  Jumbo-Sized  - FAO Schwarz®

Babies are so much work this post exhausted me and I was only online shopping. Are you excited about Bey Bey and Jigga's baby? What do you think they'll spoil him/her with?

xoxo,
Marche'

2 comments:

  1. The first one is so gorgeous!

    Dont forget to check out my $100 Nordstrom gift card giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I wish I could have that room! The crib becomes a bed I think! I'll be sure to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete