Pages

6.9.11

{ obsessed }

Look what I found! Going on the internet recently, I had only planned to get my daily dose of celeb dirt. However, heaven opened up and dropped the most amazing website ever on my lap, 1stdibs! Now, I know that people may have heard of this before but I just did so just chill for a minute. If you have never heard of 1st dibs, it's a virtual marketplace for vintage furniture, fine art, jewelry, and fashion. This means that you can sit on your butt allllllll day and vintage shop all around the world! You only have to take potty breaks and the occasional food break (and maybe a gym break :-/...) I literally spent 4 hours on this site and probably only saw 1/1,000,000th of what they had to offer. I wanted to share all the amazing things I found! Here's to the longest (and prettiest) post ever!


Furniture










I love, love, love this planter! Wouldn't it make a
good outdoor bar for entertaining?







This set reminds me of a sterling silver platter my
grandmother used to have. Gorg!









Fine Art


1st dibs has some of the best prints of original
photography! I love the beach. How cute is this mother and
daughter?


Jewelry & Accessories






































































Fashion





























Get your vintage shopping on and check out 1st dibs!

xoxo,
Marche'

2 comments:

  1. i love this post, and i'm obsessed as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Some of those clothes are *amazing*. Such a good find!!

    ReplyDelete