Pages

25.8.11

{ navy walls }


I've been in love with navy painted walls ever since my mom let me pick out a new color to cover my god awful hot pink walls in high school. I was looking for colors when I ran across a Ralph Lauren ad with navy walls and white molding. Aaaaaaaah. So preppy, so fresh, so classic.



(not quite navy but beautiful
shade of ink blue)












Want to add some navy walls to your spot? Try my favorite hue, "Sullivan"
from the man responsible for my love of navy walls, Ralph Lauren


Give me a room with navy walls, white furniture, and gold accessories and I'm
home baby babaaaay.


xoxo,
Marche'

2 comments:

  1. Kipling House = my fav. Totally beautiful. Great pics!!!! Love how you did all this work to compile all these great pics to *your* blog!!! Love it so much!!! xo Steph

    ReplyDelete