Pages

4.8.11

{ maniac }

I love love love shoes. I appreciate all styles but nothing tugs at my heartstrings more than a good HIIIGHHH heel pump. I'm 5'6" so I love looking a lot taller than I am. Because of my love affair with heels it is only fitting that I would have an obsession with Brian Atwood's "Maniac" pump. A stiletto heel + hidden platform = my dream shoe. Maniac is available in every color you can imagine but, I have a weakness for the metallic version. I'm not alone:

from l to r: katy perry, anna paquin, kate hudson, kristen bell, kerry washington

from l to r: ashley tisdale and emma roberts


Luckily for those of you who share my obsession with Maniac, Aldo has released their new "Bresmeth" pump. I mean these shoes aren't quite twins but they're definitely first cousins. Bresmeth comes in 5 gorgeous colors: black patent, bone patent, bronze metallic, navy metallic, and med. silver metallic (my personal favorite.) On top of that, they carry a $90 price tag. That's compared to the $525 you'd have to shell out for the Maniac.

VS.


What do you think? Do they look similar enough or would you give in to the urge to splurge?

xoxo,

Marche'


3 comments:

  1. I am so thrilled Marche' that you took the leap to start your very own Blog!!! This page is as beautiful as you are. These shoes are gorgeous and I wish that I could wear a pump with this heel. I would fall over (haha). However, I recently purchased a really cute pair of suede flat booties (Konczak) from Aldos in Charlotte. Gotta love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Angela! I love those shoes! Have you worn your shoes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not yet. I think I'll save them for "going back to school". Of course teachers like to shop for new clothes, shoes and bags at the beginning of a new school year. But you know me, I LOVE to shop anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete